Monday, November 9, 2015

Kiss Me Organics Matcha Green Tea Powder

My Rating: «««««

A few months ago I decided to try and make healthier choices with my food and drinks because I felt like my mind was cloudy and sluggish. On my search for healthier food/products I kept seeing green tea powder. I was interested in all the health benefit claims of green tea powder. I was lucky enough to review Kiss Me Organics Matcha Green Tea Powder for free. When I opened the package I got a strong but pleasant green tea smell. The powder is very fine, "fluffy", and dark green. Although I have only made smoothies with Matcha I have noticed and enjoyed boost of energy! I plan on using Matcha in recipes that feature the taste and not just mask it.


This is one of the recipes I 
made with Matcha: 
●1/2 cup orange juice
●1 tablespoon chia seeds
●1/2 cup strawberries
●1 teaspoon matcha green tea powder by Kiss Me Organics
●ice cubes

 









a1e0d6c4

No comments:

Post a Comment