Thursday, January 14, 2016

Natural Finish Wood Hangers - J.S. Hanger

My Rating: «««««

 I was excited to get these in because I have only ever used wire and plastic hangers. J.S. hangers are made of real wood, from Gugertree, and have a chrome hook that turns 360 degrees. With slight curves and U-shaped grooves this hanger can hold many styles of clothes. 

Pros:
Made of real wood
Well made and sturdy - I can hang light or heavy clothes
Looks a lot better in closet than plastic/wire hangers
Natural finish and smooth
Many types of clothing styles will stay on the hanger
U-shaped grooves to keep straps / sleeves on
Has a round bar with a clear non-slip plastic to keep pants hanged

Cons:
Although it's smooth when I hang some clothes I could hear some snagging
U-shaped bar is not smooth at all
Not delicate cloth friendly so be careful

When I switched out my old plastic and wire hangers for J.S. hangers I was also able to get rid of some clothes! I was able to hang shirts, dresses, and pants. I love that my closet looks more uniformed with these beautiful hangers! At a price of $36 for a set of 20 hangers I would buy more because of the quality. Now I just need to get some more clothes and J.S. Hangers ;).
Click image to check out more J.S Hangers!
No more flimsy hangers!
*_* Love it! I need more!!!


 *I was provided this product for free for my honest review. All opinions are my own.*



No comments:

Post a Comment