Friday, February 19, 2016

LED Lantern by The Luminator

My Rating: ««««¶

Heavy duty LED lantern perfect for outdoor activities or emergencies. This lantern has a unique sleek triangular design. I am impressed by the quality of this product. The plastic it is made of is thick and strong. It also has rubber on the top and bottom to help protect it from falls. This lantern is also splash proof which comes in handy on outdoor activities.

To use this lantern you need 3 batteries. It was easy to put in the batteries but hard to close the case back up. It takes sometimes several minutes to get it closed.
The lantern can operate on these batteries up to 500 hours depending on which mode is used.
I like that you can get 4 different lighting modes high, low, flash, and directional lighting through the use of one button. All the lighting is great my only wish is that the directional light could have a brighter mode. There are several ways you can carry, hang, and set down this lantern. Not only can you use the handle to carry it around but you can also use it to prop the lantern on its side. There is also a hook on the bottom to hang it from. Although this lantern weighs 2 pounds I do not mind the weight.

Overall, this lantern is a great buy at the current price of $25.95 to bring along to family activities and use for emergency. Here is a direct link to The Luminator LED lantern on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00L1WUB4Q?ref_=cm_rdp_product



* I received this product at a discount for my honest review. All opinions are my own.*


No comments:

Post a Comment