Saturday, May 21, 2016

Coidak Dimmable LED Bulb


My Rating 5 out of 5
I moment I ordered this wireless LED bulb I knew where it was going: My bedroom ceiling fan!

The bulb is very easy to install just unbox, remove the previous bulb, and screw in Coidak bulb (bulb fits in standards socket). Lastly, you need to pair the light bulb to the remote which takes just seconds.

The bulb has 6 brightness settings you can change with preset buttons (10%, 20%, 30%, 40%, 60%, and 100%) or the up and down arrows on remote. You also have the ability to choose 6 different color temperature lighting (white to yellow color variations) through preset buttons or CT+ and CT- buttons. According to the instructions, you can even control up to 4 bulbs with one remote.

Before bed I like to read a bit so being able to lower the brightness and change light to a yellow hue helps my eyes read better. I do wish the remote had glow-in-the-dark buttons so I could use the remote when I need to during the night. And although this bulb is too big to use the light cover I do not mind; because my previous light was also too big but at least now I can control my light.
I LOVE using the bulb in my room so I can set the light however I would like!
You can check out this bulb HERE :)


I bought this product at a discount for my honest review. All thoughts expressed are my own.


w1a0m6y4

No comments:

Post a Comment