Saturday, May 21, 2016

Aromatherapy Oil Diffuser Necklace and Bracelet by Aroma Heavens- USA


My Rating 3 out of 5
This necklace and bracelet aroma set is simple but beautiful. I have been looking for a aroma necklace for a while and was excited to get this set. The set is hypoallergenic made of rhodium sterling silver: nickel, lead and cadmium free.

One of the issues I noticed is both pieces of jewelry can be hard to open if you do not have long nails. The description says they are held close by a magnet but they are barely magnetic. But actually tab clips closed, which was messed up on the bracelet that took me forever to open.
I love wearing the necklace the most. The essential oil smell reaches my nose faster and can energize me or call me depending on EO I use.

Pros:
24 inch chain necklace and 7 inch bracelets chain both can be adjusted
Extra pads besides the red ones: 6 different colors for each aroma pendant
Pads are washable

Cons:
Pads are too thin- only 2 EO drops
Pendants can be hard to open

Besides wearing the set I also like hanging then in my car as air fresheners. I keep a little essential oil bottle in car so I can refill the pads.
You can check out this product on amazon HERE :) 

I received this at a discount for my honest review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment