Thursday, April 21, 2016

Eco Friendly Quality Artist Color Pencils By ColOWLful




I can never have too much colored pencils! I love doodling and coloring pictures.

I love how these are unique in the sense that they are Non-Toxic, Phthalate free, Animal Cruelty Free, natural wood with an ecofriendly box.

ColOWLful colored pencils set comes with 24 pencils of a variety of colors. The assortment of colors are vivid but some of the colors on the woods pencils doffer from the lead colors. The leads are either lighter compared to color of pencil wood. I like how thick the pencil leads. When I color with these pencils I love how soft the lead is. They do not break easily and sharpen well.

You can check them out here: Eco Friendly Color Pencils By ColOWLful


I received this product at a discount for my honest review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment