Friday, April 1, 2016

Pencil Case and Roll Pencil Makeup Cosmetics Pouch By BluPond

 My Rating: 4/5
This is such a cute pencil case and roll up pouch. I purchased the pink set.
I needed a better case for my colored pencils and these 2 cases did the job.
Both cases are well made. My favorite is the roll up pouch with a cute design and “rope” with a bear charm to tie it closed.
I was able to fit half (24) of the colored pencils in the pencil case and the other half (24) into the roll up pouch.
I did notice the nearly new pencils are a little too tall but as they are used they will fit better.
Overall, I love this set for $9.99 and I plan on buying another set to store my make-up!

*Set is now $19.99 I am not sure I would pay that much for it*


I received this product at a discount for my honest review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment