Monday, April 4, 2016

Clara Clark Hypoallergenic Memory Foam Travel Pillow

My Rating: 4/5
When I first tried the pillow I had just come in from being outside all day and was hot, so the pillow made my neck itchy. But when I am not overheated this pillow is great!

No more sore or stiff necks! With this travel pillow I can support my neck whenever needed. This neck pillow is made of memory foam with a bamboo cover. The cover is very soft and can be removed for washing. Clara Clark Travel pillow comes with a carry case for easy storage and to keep dust off when not in use.

I use this on long car rides, while watching tv, and lying in bed. Besides wrapping it around my neck I also fold it in half to lean against the car window or wall next to my coach. At times I do find the pillow too bulky and other times not big enough.
The material is hypoallergenic, antibacterial, and dust-mite-resistant great for allergy sufferers like myself.
You can purchase here: Clara Clark Travel Pillow


I received this at a discount for my honest review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment