Monday, April 4, 2016

Triquetra Health Organic Spirulina Tablets

My Rating: 5/5
When I received Triquetra Health spirulina I was taking another product that gives me energy but I stopped taking it to try out this product because taking both made me way too jittery.

But after taking this spirulina exclusively for a week I noticed a difference. Triquetra Health Spirulina tablets lifted my mood and made me feel healthier/energetic.

Some benefits of spirulina:
Lowers blood pressure
Helps prevent cancers
Detox of heavy metals
Reduces cholesterol
Boosts energy
Alleviates Sinus Issues
Speeds up Weight Loss
Lowers chance of stroke

The pills come in a tinted glass bar and are easy to take, you just need water to swallow the recommend serving size (2 tablets 2 times per day).
This product is of great quality. I love that it is USDA certified organic and non GMO


I received this product at a discount for my honest review. All opinions are my own.

1 comment: