Sunday, April 3, 2016

MumsPrefer Microwave Popcorn Popper

My Rating: 5/5
I have not used popcorn bags for a few months now since I started making popcorn on the stove.

This silicone popper makes making popcorn easy and mess free. The popper fits perfectly in the microwave. After you order the popper you get an e-book emailed to you with instructions on how to use it along with 10 recipes. If follow the directions and make sure to clean out the silicone bowl before/after every pop, the popcorn will come out great every time. Although I do recommend only 4 tablespoons per batch so it does not over flow. The bowl makes enough popcorn for 2 people. And I want to repeat again to make sure to clean out popper between batches because I did burn the bowl when I did not but I am still able to make yummy popcorn!
You can purchase here: MumsPrefer Microwave Popcorn Popper 


I received this product at a discount for my honest review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment