Sunday, April 3, 2016

Pure Body Naturals Top 6


*Updated 3/23/2016* My Rating: 3/5
The weird peppermint and spell is throwing me off more than I thought it would so I had to lower it to 3 stars. But it is still a good set to get people started on essential oils.

*Original review 3/16* 4 Stars
In this kit you get a variety of essential oils that come in a beautiful gift box. The eucalyptus, lavender, tea tree, and lemongrass essential oils all smelled strong and pure.
However the peppermint had a permanent marker smell with a slight peppermint smell. When I but some drops on cotton ball the peppermint smell come through better.
The only issue with the sweet orange essential oil was the fragrance was to light.
With this variety of essential oils you can diffuse all of them for different uses; perfect as a gift to introduce others to aromatherapy.
Overall, this is a decent set of 10 ml bottles for $12.
You can purchase here: Pure Body Naturals Top 6


I received this at a discount for my honest review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment