Saturday, April 2, 2016

G.G.Martinsen 16 GB Black Portable MP3/MP4 Player


My  Rating: 2/5
This MP3 player can play music and video, record voice, display e-books and photos, and store files. This MP3 can store 16 GB of memory which is about 4,000+ songs.

Packing/Unboxing:
MP3/MP4 arrived in a box with bubble wrap around the device. Package included:

1x MP4 Player
1x Earphone
1x USB Cable
1x User Manual

Device is not heavy but it feels too light like there is nothing inside. It can also be confusing to operate. For example, it took me 5 minutes to figure out how to lower volume.
I can easily download music by plugging it into computer and dragging music into mp3 file. I love that I can listen to FM radio because I like listening to radio DJs. I replaced the earphones that comes in package because the plastic ends are not comfortable to me.
I personally would not buy this but if someone is looking for a simple mp3 with FM radio this might be a good choice for them. For $24 of 16 GB is a great price compared to other similar devices.
You can purchase here: G.G. Martinsen 16 GB MP3/MP4 Player


I purchased this product for free for my honest review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment