Saturday, April 2, 2016

Classy Catz Crochet Hook Set

My Rating: 5/5
I have been waiting to learn how to crochet for a while now and this nice little kit has most of what I need.
What you get:
Grey Canvas Case with Pink Trim
Hook Sizes: - 2mm/ 2.5mm/ 3mm/ 3.5mm/ 4mm/ 4.5mm/ 5.mm/ 5.5mm/ 6mm
Plastic markers - 20 pcs
Counter
Snips

These crochet hooks are made from aluminum and brightly colored molded handles. I like the color coded handles with hook sizes for easy identification of the hook needed. The hooks are easy to handle and do not slip because of the handle molds. The only concern I have is some of the hooks look shallow like they might not hook the yarns well. Now I can grab some yarn and spend quality time learning how with grandma!
Overall, I believe this is a great set for $18.
You can purchase here: Classy Catz Crochet Hook Set


I received this at a discount for my honest review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment