Saturday, December 12, 2015

Argan Oil Hair Mask By Pure Body Naturals

My Rating: ««««¶

This mask has a strong rose smell that I love but if you do not like it do not worry it doesn't smell strong after washing the mask off. Only use this mask 1-2 days per week. After I shampooed my hair and towel dried it I applied the hair mask to my scalp and hair. Then after waiting 10 minutes I washed it out and blow dried hair.
  • It does not make my hair greasy or oily. 
  • Leaves my hair silky, smooth, and shiny.
  • Hardly any tangles after rinsing mask out.
  • No bad reaction on my scalp/ hair
  • My scalp tends to be dry this treatment helped sooth the dryness 
  • I love that this product does not have many ingredients
Cannot wait to see how my hair feels and looks after a few weeks of using this 1 to 2 times a week. You can buy HERE.

*I did receive this product for free for my honest review. Opinions are my own.*

Hair after mask and blow dried :)



2 comments: