Sunday, December 6, 2015

JESSICURL Samples

I ordered Gentle Lather Shampoo, Aloeba Daily Conditioner, Oil Blend for softer hair, and Deep Conditioning Treatment samples from JESSICURL's website.
I do not have curly hair but I wanted to try these products! My hair is mostly straight.

Gentle Lather Shampoo
> Lather was ok. I am not used to little lather like this one had.
> It is clear with no fragrance
> Left hair and scalp feeling clean and silky

Aloeba Daily Conditioner 
**I love it!**
> faint peppermint smell
> white/clear
> I left in the conditioner for a few minutes then I rinsed it out. My hair felt great! Smooth & moisturized

Oil Blend For Softer Hair
**I love it!**
> Clear oil with no fragrance
> I use this after washing my hair and when I need to on dry hair
> The first few times I put way too much on my hair and it left it very oily.
All I need is a few drops!!! And it leaves my hair silky, smooth, shiny! I love this product :)

Deep Conditioning Treatment
*Great Conditioner*
> Off white color with light smell. Not sure how to describe it but wish it was a better smell
>After my shower I towel dried my hair and put on the conditioner.
I washed it out after 30mins. This product left my hair silky and moisturized. It also smoothed my dry/itchy scalp.


Check out their products at www.jessicurl.com and you can order samples. If this is still available use code FS4FS612 at checkout for free shipping on your samples.

No comments:

Post a Comment