Wednesday, December 9, 2015

VoilaVe Coconut Moisture with Retinol

My Rating: ««««¶

This face and neck moisturizer is good. Although I do not need ant-aging products I ordered this because it claims to help moisturize and reduce the size of pores. I love that a few of the ingredients are organic but more of the ingredients were organic. When I used it I loved that it was not greasy and was easily absorbed into the skin but still moisturizing. I wish the product has a scent to it although I am sure others will like that it does not have a scent. The product came in a purple box and had a plastic seal around the cap. I love that the product comes with a pump. I only need 2 pumps to cover face and neck. This product last 6 months after opening so I wrote the open date on the bottle so that I will not forget. I will be using this daily because it feel great on my skin.

I also received a sample of VoilaVe beauty revealed but I have not tried it.









I received VoilaVe Coconut Moisture with Retinol at a discount for my honest review. All opinions are my own.



1 comment:

  1. http://blogs.empowr.com/HelloFriendsa this will give you all the leadasand trafic you will need to get up and starrted with your new blog space enjoy.

    ReplyDelete