Monday, December 28, 2015

Peppermint Oil by Pure Body Naturals

My Rating: «««««

This is the first Pure Body Naturals essential oil I have used. I love that the oil comes in a tinted bottle so that the essential oil will not be damaged by the sunlight. Also, this bottle comes with a glass dropper making it easier to get the right amount for application. As it says in description this essential oil is potent so be careful with how much you use! This oil is therapeutic grade peppermint oil with no additives and it is not diluted. Peppermint Oil has benefits such as, pain relief, boost energy and concentration, hair and scalp health, repel or kill pest, and much more.

Some ways I have personally used this oil:
In my humidifier/diffuser to keep air fresh and clean
As headache relief with a carrier oil
Added a few drops of this peppermint oil in my shampoo bottle to fight dandruff.

For headaches I use 1 tablespoon with 2 drops (Yes only 2 this is a very strong essential oil) and applied to temples and bottoms of feet. My headache went away in less than 20 minutes. I love using this "cure" so that I do not have to use pills. When using it to fight dandruff it leaves my scalp feeling refreshed and not so itchy.

This product is a steal at the current price of $10.95! You get FOUR ounces of pure essential oil that you can use many ways in everyday life problems. I would defiantly recommend you keep this essential oil stocked and within reach. You can buy it HERE. For more Pure Body Natural products visit them on Amazon just click on the picture below.They have much more than essential oils.


*I did receive this product at a discount for my honest review. All opinions are my own.*

No comments:

Post a Comment