Monday, December 21, 2015

Mpow Buckler Bluetooth Speaker

My Rating: ««««¶

I recently received the Mpow Buckler Bluetooth waterproof speaker for review. It comes with a suction cup on the back to mount on a flat surface, as well as a hook that allows you to hang it. In the box you will also find an instruction manual, USB charging cord, and a hook.

Connecting the speaker to my phone was easy. I turned on the speaker and the phone (with Bluetooth on) was able to find and connect to the speaker.
This speaker has buttons for volume, song change, pause/play (call control), and on/off. It also has a USB charging port, mic, and LED light indicator.

I love being able to change songs and volume while in the shower with the speaker controls. The quality of product material and sound wise is great for the price. The speaker can get profoundly loud and still keep a clear sound. At a price of $19.99 I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a portable waterproof Bluetooth speaker. You can purchase HERE. :)


Here is a video of me using the speaker:


*I was provided a free Mpow Buckler Bluetooth Speaker for testing and review and was asked only to give my honest review. All opinions are my own*

2 comments:

  1. I love mpow products! Great job on the video!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Mpow has great products and customer service.

      I hope to get better on my videos as I get more practice :)

      Delete