Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Teardrop Shape VicTsing 1.3L Ultrasonic Humidifier

My Rating: ««««¶

This humidifier by VicTsing can hold a little over 5 cups of water. I love that you have easy control over how much mist comes out of the nozzle by the turn of a dial. You can also turn the curved nozzle 360 degrees to direct the mist wherever you would like.

At the highest setting with tons of mist being produced the humidifier can continually work for 5 hours! And of course it can last longer when the dial is turned down. If you would like to use the humidifier while you sleep it does have a safety feature, if the water in the tank gets too low it will automatically shut off. I love to have the humidifier on while I sleep with the dial a little past half way so that the mist can last all night.

Additionally, it also has a LED light that changes between 7 beautiful soothing colors. However, I do like that the light can be turned on and off as you like. Another plus of this product is it can diffuse essential oils. Near the cord there is a tray for the oils. Now if you want a strong aroma than it would be best to get a product that is only for diffusing but I like the dual purpose of this product. For me the smell is very light but still notable. 


This humidifier does require maintenance and weekly cleaning which can be found in the manual. The only thing I was not able to do was use a towel to wipe down the inside of the water tank. So I just poured some purified water in the tank and shook to clean it. Overall, I really like this humidifier it works great to keep the air from being so dry and in turn makes my skin healthier. The VicTsing Ultrasonic is currently only $39.00! You can purchase it HERE.



*I was provided a free sample of VicTsing Ultrasonic Humidifier for testing and review and was asked only to give my honest review. All opinions are my own.*

2 comments:

  1. This Humidifier looks awesome!! I love how its shaped and how little it is!! :) You did an awesome review girl!!

    ReplyDelete