Saturday, March 19, 2016

Mpow Wolverine Bluetooth Sports Headset *Updated*

My Rating: ««¶¶¶
*Update 3/19/2016 These "sports" headphones cut in and out of music when I am walking and jogging at the track. I would not buy or recommend this for work outs. They do work if you are still and not moving your device around.*

*Original Post 12/11/2015*
This Mpow Wolverine Headset came partially charged. I was able to turn it own and pair it with my phone easily but decided to completely charge it which took less than 2 hours. Instructions are easy to follow, had no problems connecting it to phone. I love that this headset has voice commands: "On" for when you is turned on, "Connected" for when you successfully connects to a phone, "Off" when it turns off, and so on. The song quality is fantastic and it reduces a good amount of the outside noise. The mic is a good quality (did not have to repeat myself many times)... when I was talking to a friend they were able to hear me better than another Mpow product I have used. I think in part to where the mic is placed on this one.. it is closer to your mouth. When I use these headset I have to use the ear stabilizers because the earbuds are a little heavy. But after a while I do not notice the stabilizers they are comfortable.


The box contains:


>Headset
>Charger cord
>Different size earbuds
>Earplug stabilizers 
>User Manual

Here is my video review :)



*I was provided a Mpow Wolverine Bluetooth Sports Headphones for free to test and review and was asked only to give my honest review. All opinions are my own.*

2 comments: