Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Colored Pencils Set By Art Elite


My Rating: «««««

I love coloring and now I found the perfect set of colored pencils!
The 48 penciled come in a cardboard box. The box is sturdy cardboard with a divider for the 2 rows of pencils. In the box you also get a pencil extender, blending brush, eraser, and pencil sharpener.

The colored pencils are vibrant! I have a variety of colors to choose from. All 48 come sharpened, ready to use. The lead is thick and easy to color with. A lot of pressure is NOT needed for the smooth and soft pencil leads to color vividly. All 48 pencils are smooth and easy to get all the pigment in the pages.

I never knew colored pencils that color so vividly could be erased but the eraser provided is pretty good doing just that. The pencil extender is also a great plus you have 2 ends with one that fits these pencils. Both ends of the extender have a ring around that you can use to tighten the grip around the pencils. As for the blender brush it did not work.

The wood used for the pencils is high quality. The wood doesn't crack when sharpening the pencil and the lead does not break when coloring. Overall, this colored pencil set is a great buy for the current price of $22.99.
You can purchase here: Colored Pencils Set By Art Elite


I received this product at a discount for my honest review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment