Saturday, March 12, 2016

Zone Tech plush Covers

My Rating: «««¶¶

Love the feel of the plush material. You get a steering wheel, handbrake, and hear shift cover. Although the covers are not as plush as the amazon product pictures it is still comfortable. On hot days the plush material helps keep surfaces cool and on cold days helps warm up hands.

I was able to get the steering wheel cover on and love it! I was also able to get the drive shift cover on but it is a tight fit. Inside the both covers is material to help keep cover from moving and in place.

The reason I am giving this 3 stars is because the handbrake cover did not fit. And you cannot wash theses covers. My hands get sweaty easily and although this is breathable material it will get dirt quickly.
Overall, I think this an okay product for $9.99.
I do appreciate that I was able to get a refund on what I paid.
You can check out this product here: Steering Wheel+Handbrake+Gear Shift Plush Cover

* I received this product at a discount for my honest review. All opinions are my own.*

No comments:

Post a Comment