Tuesday, March 1, 2016

CSJ Sound Solar Powered Charger





My Rating: «««¶¶

This is the first solar power bank I have tried. This 8000 mAh solar power bank comes with a carry pouch, LED light, dual USB charger, and user manual.I love that I can keep the power bank, USB charger, and light all together in the carry pouch.

Although the solar charger comes slightly pre charges I decided to charge it fully by wall socket. This process took longer than a regular power bank and also takes longer to charge phone. The slower speed is a put off for me. I also noticed the power button does not turn off the solar charger and only turns off after a few moments of not being in use. The LED light is a great bonus that is flexible and bright.

Next I tested out the solar panel during a slightly cloudy day and is still charged up! For emergencies this power bank is good to have around.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0193OXYF6?ref_=cm_rdp_product




I received this at a discount for my honest review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment