Friday, March 25, 2016

Purblack Shilajit


                       
My Rating: «««¶¶
This is my first shilajit to try. When I opened this up I was very impressed with the packaging it looks high end and looks perfect for gifting.

When I tried to open it was nearly impossible but nevertheless I got it open. However, a lot of the shilajit was stuck to the lid. So I went and browsed the questions and noticed others having same issue due to how it was handled during delivery. To fix all you have to do is leave it on a flat surface upright. After leaving it for a few hours all the shilajit was off of the lid.

The shilajit is black thick tar like substance that has a strong chemical smell and taste. After taking 2 pea sized doses per day over a few days I noticed very jittery so I decided to lower the “dose”. I started taking 1 pea sized per day. That is when it worked! I had more energy, a desire to be more active…not wanting to be a couch potato, and I sleep so much better.

While I was looking at questions about the product on amazon I noticed someone ask about a chemical analysis done in the product that worried me. A large amount of metal was found in the product and this is part of the response from seller: “All aluminum as element in Pürblack is dietary. Moreover, 3.000 ppm is a very small amount projected onto maximum daily dose or Pürblack”. Although some food do have traces of aluminum, 3 ppm is way too much per max dose. That is why I am giving this 3 stars.

Link to the product: Purblack Shilajit


I received this product at a discount for my honest review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment