Friday, March 11, 2016

HIG Golden Nail Clipper

My Rating: «««««

These are gorgeous nail clippers perfect as a gift for a friend or yourself. They come in a beautiful gold gift box. In the box you get two nail clippers, a small for fingernails and large for toenails. Nail clippers are very sharp and made to last a long time. Both have a beautiful gold swirl and star design. The clippers have a tiny nail file but I am not able to use it on my low cut nails. And I wish it had the usual nail file attached with a point to get out dirt under nails.
Overall, these HIG nail clippers are great clippers that are beautiful enough to gift. I plan on buying a second set as a gift for my mom!
You can purchase here : HIG Golden Nail Clippers 


* I received this product at a discount for my honest review. All opinions are mine*

3 comments: