Saturday, March 12, 2016

Kinps External Battery 14000mAh

My Rating: «««««

I get multiple charges with this KINPS 14000 mAh battery. It charges my phone so fast. With the 14000 mAh I can charge my devices multiple times. I can also charge more than one device at once with the multiple ports.

Also, this batteries power button does what it supposed to do! I have gotten power banks that do not. Short press to turn on and long press to turn off. The external battery has LED light indicator.
While the battery is charging up it does get slightly warm near the USB output.
The manual says lightweight fits easily into pocket or purse but I think it is too big and heavy for that.

Package Includes:
1 KINPS 14000mAh External Battery
1 Micro Charging Cable
1 User Manual

I am pleased with this external battery over all it does what it is supposed to do. I find the current price of $17.99 is a great price for the capacity of the battery.
You can purchase here: Kinps External Battery 14000mAh

* I received this product at a discount for my honest review. All opinions are my own.*

No comments:

Post a Comment